Thursday, June 01, 2006

Awards for Non - Crazy Mothers

There should be an award for mothers not harming their children. Not literally harming them but something. Today was the day from the place down under. My kids thought it was a day to torcher eachother, the dog, their parents and even the house. Keilani thought she needed to throw anything she could lift down the stairs or over the balcany. The louder the noise the harder she laughed. BraeLynne and Auroiya thought it was better to tease eachother until the other cryed. Then they would do it to Keilani who fights back by biting, pinching, pushing, pulling hair and number one, choking. She wraps her arm around their neck in a choker hold and drops to the floor and just holds them there. I am waiting for the day I walk in to see a passed out child. They opened my rolls and shredded them all over my bed and got in all my freshly washed sheets. They opened a loaf of bread downstairs and ripped all the crust off each piece and tested each one before throwing it and tore all the cushions off the couch. To finish the day BraeLynne tryed to lock Auroiya out of her room and slammed her bedroom door and since it didn't close she just kept pushing. Keilani just screamed louder. Lonnon got to them first. He saw that Keilani's hand was smashed in the door and it wouldn't open so he ramed it. Brae got ramed in the head with the door and Keilani got saved. Everyone got iced and sent to bed.
The question is are you happy Keilani got help and her fingers are well brused but not broken or sad that BraeLynne got wacked in the head with the door and has a goose-egg?
The other question is where was there mother? To tell you the truth, I don't know. If I blink the are doing something else. Maybe I should tape my eyes open so I don't blink and maybe things won't be so hard. Or at least there won't be days like today right?
I have come to the concusion that if we don't have the hard days then we won't enjoy the good days or realize how good we really have it. My girls are not wild insaine children, they just have those kinds of days. Even though it was a rough day, I wouldn't trade them for the world. and they are so cute tonight. SLEEPING!!!
See aren't they cute now? and it is so quiet and peaceful at our house now.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, man, Neesh, I have those days, I mean weeks, no, really, it seems like months, too.

They really are precious when they are sleeping. I would really like to have some sweet sleeping pictures like you have of your little girls, but I'm too afraid my kids would wake up. I can't deal with that! LOL!

Gina said...

What a cruddy day. I am so sorry. I am sure you wanted to pull your beautiful hair out. Glad you survived to see the sleeping angels and vent about it on here.