Wednesday, February 20, 2008

BraeLynne Needs Glasses

BraeLynne came home a few weeks ago very upset that she failed a test.
This strait A little girl was crying asking if she could just retake the test.
It was the eye exam at school.
I told her it was ok that she failed.
It shows me I need to take her to get her eyes checked.
Well, we went to the optometrist yesterday and ... she needs glasses.
Not a high prescription, but glasses none the less.

This is the one thing I wanted so bad for my girls not to need.
I have had to wear glasses and contacts for over 15 years and it is not something a little kid should have to worry about.
It should be like puberty and not hit until an older age. Oh well. Life comes at you fast.
Anyways, We are trying to get her to pick out a cute yet durable pair of glasses.
Here are the ones she picked out and Lonnon approved.

He told her if they break then, WE, the parents get to pick out the next pair.
They say to let the kids pick them out and then they will want to wear them.
At the same time I want something that can barely be seen so we can still see my beautiful baby girls face.
Oh well. At least she looks good in the MANY different frames there are out there. Few can do that.
It will be up to two weeks before they come in.Then we will take pictures and post them.

2 comments:

None Available said...

She'll be so cute in those glasses. She's sassy enough to pull them off!

Unknown said...

Those are cute little glasses. I bet that she looks so cute in them.