Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Daddy Pretending with Keilani

Last night was so cute. Keilani is into pretending lately and Lonnon is so good at pretending with her. Here is how last night went.

Lonnon was trying to fix the computer and the TV when Keilani came up to him.

Keilani: "Daddy, let's play 12 Dancing Princesses and I am Genniveve and you are Derick."

Lonnon: "OK"

Keilani: "I love you Derick!"

Lonnon: "I love you too Genniveve."

Keilani: "Derick lets dance."

Lonnon: "Ok Genniveve, but can we dance while I connect things?"

Keilani: "Yup! You have to stand to dance so it is fine."

The top of her head only comes just above his knee. She wrapped her arms around his leg, stood on his foot and started kissing his knee as he moved it back and forth with her attached to his leg.

Keilani: "I love you Derick!"

Lonnon: "I love you too Genniveve."

Now that is a multitasking dad. We love our daddy! The only boy in our house. We are so lucky he is willing to be the prince and knight in shining armor so often.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love your website!!! hugs and kisses. Esperanza.