Tuesday, February 19, 2008

True Proof That Dane LOVES Kids!!!

Going through my pictures I have found so many pictures with Dane and our girls. He is so good with them. He is going to be a Gr-8 dad one day! Here is just a SMALL glimpse of this amazing Uncle.

BraeLynne at her Birthday party telling Uncle Dane what she wants. Both smiling away!

Now for anyone who may doubt that Dane holds kids here is oodles of proof. Auroiya is my snuggly one. Here she is on one of those days that she just wants to snuggle with a certain person and no one can take her away. She is hanging on to Uncle Dane and will not let go!! He is her man! And Look at Dane!! So calm and relaxed!!! He is so good.

The perfect picture. This one is one of my favorite. Every one of my kids has fallen asleep on Uncle Dane. I love how relaxed he is with kids. And how relaxed THEY are with HIM.

The perfect zoom in of Keilani and Uncle Dane! Now it takes someone special to fall asleep on like this. Yup. Real proof that Dane has always and will always LOVE kids. And WE LOVE HIM!!

No comments: