Thursday, July 06, 2006

My Tummy Size

Good Face / no body

I would love to cut and past here. I know it is not the best picture but as least you can see my face not blinking. But the next one is a decent shot of how little/big my tummy is.
My waist (around my belly button) messures 32 1/2 inches. It doesn't sound like much but between that and my ever growing bottom my size 4-5 pants don't fit in any way shape or form no matter how hard I may want to try.

I am pregnant and I do realize I will grow. I just have never showed this much until the end of five months. I am only 15 weeks. Just past my third month. Thing is every pregnacy I have had has been differant and it is my fourth child. I can't expect to keep my figure all the way until the end of six kids right?



Bad Face / shows body
Any ways, the whole point is to show that I am showing right now and none of my clothes fit. We just bought the stretch pants and shirt I am wearing in the pictures. Lonnon got me 5 shirts that are now long enough to reach up and not show my religion / tummy. But oh gee, how sad. I went from a size small in shirts to a medium. I really can't complain. And as long as that baby stays in there I am good. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

You are showing way earlier than your last pregnancies. I'm still pulling for you to have twins. We didn't find out until 18 weeks, but I didn't have any ultrasounds before then either. Maybe your next pregnancy can be with children #5 & 6!