Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Names

Not that it matters to anyone but me right now, but I feel slightly sick. Yet all I can think about is how bad I want to go get some Spagettio's! LOL

We have two names right now. If it is a boy his name will be Zzyzx Tatton Jensen. Lonnon has picked both names this time. He has had the name Zzyzx for about 7 years now. He got it from the road on the way to California and just thought it would be the coolest boys name. It is his family's tradition to give the boys the mom's maden name for a middle name and he wanted to carry on that tradition.

If it is a girl her name will be Tesla Patience Jensen. He got Tesla from some inventor guy that he says is extreamly smart. And Tesla is the guys last name. Patience, because when I pregnant with Keilani and didn't know it yet Lonnon was saying family prayer and prayed for me to be blessed with more patience. I started crying and asked if he realized that every time he prayed for patience I get pregnant. At that time I didn't want to be pregnant and was very upset that I had been blessed with another child to learn patience. We joked that the next girl we would name Patience because what better to teach you patience than four girls. It just so happens it actually went really well with Tesla. So our joke is if it is a girl, it will mean the Lord is blessing me with more patience.

The best part about the names is most everyone that hears them thinks we should name our children something else which makes us want to use them even more. Then we know for sure no one else will have them right! Just kidding. We like them, we are the parents and so we get to choose. If other people want a differant name they can have their own kids. Right?

3 comments:

Katie said...

I googled Tesla, and found this link for the inventor:

http://www.neuronet.pitt.edu/~bogdan/tesla/

It was right under the site for the 80's band of the same name. ;)

Gina said...

How do you pronounce the boy name? It looks cool, but I can't say it. Tesla is very feminine... I like it and it's original, so Wow, great pick!

Katie said...

I'm way excited for the big ultrasound tomorrow! I'm going to be checking your blog all day!