Tuesday, August 01, 2006

IT'S A GIRL!

We went to the ultrasound and they told us we were having a girl. Shortly after I threw-up. Alot. I am 18 weeks and I still throw-up. What is up with this? Oh well.

We were on our way to the doctor and Lonnon looked at me and asked,
Me: "What do you think it is?"
Me: "What do I think it is or what would I like?"
Him: "What do you think it is?"
Me: "I would like a boy but I think it is a girl."
Him: "Me too."

Ten minutes later our instincts were confermed. We are having our fourth girl. We are happy and excited. She looks healthy. We would have loved the change of a boy but we will take the girl. The girls are excited. Every morning they wake up rub my tummy and say, "Good morning Tesla." Even Keilani does it. It is so cute! To top it off, the only things I need is diapers and wipies. I have everything else I could need. Wants are another story. I would love to update things like carseats and other expencive items but we are 100% prepared for this baby to come. Especally at Christmas time. lol. I just need to get my Christmas shopping done now.

The weird thing is I haven't wanted to decorate the bathroom or bedrooms to girly just in case this was a boy. I don't know why it took four girls to finally have it sink in that I need to make things more girly and less uni-sex. Four girls. What am I going to do with four girls? I can't even say poor Lonnon because he loves them. He said he only wants a boy so he can use the name Zzyzx. And if all else fails maybe he will just adopt. He says it so sarcasticly too. I just need to make it so he has his own retreat away from all the female hormones he has chose to produce. giggle giggle.

But yes, We are having our little girl Tesla Patience Jensen. She is due December 28, 2006.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! Having come from a family of four girls within five years, I can say that it will be crazy and busy and fun. You're going to love it, but not as much as your daughters will. The best gift my parents ever gave me was sisters.

Gina said...

Congrads! Very exciting! That is so great you have all the supplies already!